Welcome Buddy's ! Thanks view my Bloggie and be my Followers , Hurry up ! :D
________________________________________________________________________
Known as Genie Nadd or Nadd . Stay at Taman Melati . Was born on Fourth of September 1995 , so im going 16 :) no school , but acting like an idiot pupil . Haha :D Have kinda social life's . and yes , im a Troublemaker ! ops sorry mama , I did it :( haha . sometimes i gonna be a good person , sometimes i gonna be a bad damn person . but don't worry , i'll never kill you . FYI , i'd like to jokes , talkingshit , laugh a lot and pranked . sometimes i'll get shy :P but alomost im a sarcastic one :) and please , dont you ever say that im a arrogant okay . 'cause i know im not that kinda person ! blalala~
*i love to make a new friend and i love my friends so much , especially is YOU fucker ! :D
________________________________________________________________________



E.T by Kate Perry ft. Kanye West


Boy, you're an alien
Your touch so foreign
It's supernatural
Extraterrestrial

Your so supersonic
Wanna feel your powers
Stun me with your lasers
Your kiss is cosmic
Every move is magic

Your from a whole other world
A different dimension
You open my eyes
And I'm ready to go
Lead me into the light

Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
Infect me with your love and
Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me
Wanna be a victim
Ready for abduction

No comments:

Post a Comment