Welcome Buddy's ! Thanks view my Bloggie and be my Followers , Hurry up ! :D
________________________________________________________________________
Known as Genie Nadd or Nadd . Stay at Taman Melati . Was born on Fourth of September 1995 , so im going 16 :) no school , but acting like an idiot pupil . Haha :D Have kinda social life's . and yes , im a Troublemaker ! ops sorry mama , I did it :( haha . sometimes i gonna be a good person , sometimes i gonna be a bad damn person . but don't worry , i'll never kill you . FYI , i'd like to jokes , talkingshit , laugh a lot and pranked . sometimes i'll get shy :P but alomost im a sarcastic one :) and please , dont you ever say that im a arrogant okay . 'cause i know im not that kinda person ! blalala~
*i love to make a new friend and i love my friends so much , especially is YOU fucker ! :D
________________________________________________________________________



why im crying :'(

Tuesday , 21 Dec 2010 .

tepat pukol 8.00 pagi , aku bgon dan tersedar dari tido . aku teringat dia , and teros air mata aku mengalir . kenapa duh ?! kenapa ttbe dia masok dalam kepala otak aku ? and kenapa ttbe aku menangis ? semlam aku tunggu call dari dia , but dia ta call lgsong . aku akan tggu untill now . sanggup tunggu . sambil aku menaip ni pon , air mata aku still mengalir , why im crying ? im so sadness . maybe aku rindu dia kot , and maybe im still can believe that i've met her yesterday . hm :'( his just go like that , without cheers for goodbye or what . im so sad , but im still "tapelah" . im still remember what his friend told me , that he want to testing me up . "but testing me what ?" the words still asking in my mind . its okay . but now im just can wait , when he's online and contacting me . if he not , maybe im just can be silent . seriously , I admit that i love him so much :'( 

No comments:

Post a Comment